Binocular Tripod Adapter
The PRAKTICA Tripod Adapter allows you to attach your binoculars to a tripod in seconds, perfect for extended viewing sessions and enhanced stability.
Using a tripod will eliminate hand-shake and will therefore create a clearer, more detailed image. This is highly recommended when using binoculars with large objective lenses or high magnification.
Simply unscrew the tripod thread on your binoculars and screw in the adapter using the wheel for tightening. Then attach the base of the adapter to your tripod screw thread. The binoculars can then be left free standing, lifting the weight of your binoculars off your arms.
- Quick and easy attachment of binoculars to tripod
- Top 1/4"-20 thread attaches to any tripod-adaptable binoculars
- Base 1/4"-20 thread fits directly onto most tripods and car window mounts
- Enables hands free viewing which helps reduce fatigue during long days in the field
- Great for observing wildlife in hides
- Dimensions (HxWxD)
- 80 x 20 x 32mm
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.