Digiscoping DSLR Camera Adapter 47mm
Get closer to the action using the PRAKTICA Digiscoping DSLR Camera Adapter. Attach your SLR camera to your spotting scope in a matter of seconds and take photographs at long range.
All you need is an SLR camera, a spotting scope* with an eyepiece diameter of 47mm, the PRAKTICA Digiscoping Camera Adapter and a T2 Mount. Your spotting scope will effectively become a powerful telephoto lens.
The PRAKTICA Hydan 15-45x60 and 25-75x90 Spotting Scopes work perfectly with this accessory, and by using this trick you will be able to pinpoint extraordinary detail over huge distances. A technique which is perfect for wildlife photography and astronomy.
* The PRAKTICA Highlander and Alder series are not compatible with this accessory. Not compatible with the Hydan 12-36x50, 20-60x60 or 20-60x77 Spotting Scope.
- Connecting digital cameras to spotting scopes with a 47mm eyepiece diameter
- Can be used with both straight and angled spotting scopes
- Compatible with PRAKTICA Hydan 15-45x60 and 25-75x90 Spotting Scopes
- Clip diameter: 58mm
- Max camera weight allowance: 2kg
- Compatible spotting scopes
- JWMB 154560 and AT257590B
- Dimensions (HxWxD)
- 94 x 44 x 47mm
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.